Monday, 31 January 2011

a serious case

Long day at school. Yeah you could say that. So much to do so little time. I'm not a great writer, I'm more of arty person. I HATE THE ENGLISH SUBJECT!
Anyways today has been an up and down sort of day. Seriously school is agonising, forget what anyone says about it.."I wish I was back in school" blah blah blah. What a load of bullshit, they really don't want to go back honestly.
 I got a C in my ISA today FUCK MY LIFE! That means it's a retake for me. That really got me down, it made me think ... "Who gives a shit..I don't care anymore". I know I said that I was going to be positive in this blog, but I think sometimes you have to have a little rant to get it out your system.

Come on we look bangin'.... Admit it
  Oh and here's a little present for you. (Look at picture above)

Have a great un' xxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh God, high school is the last place Id want to go back to! It was horrible, the only thing I miss is the simplicity. However, things only get harder in college and at uni. I'm at Lancaster Uni now and geex it can be busy. I love the fur coat btw, gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have the most favorite musician ever?Do you want a totebag with that musician's face on it? Or even your artwork? Or even your pik?I held a giveaway: WIN A "SO-YOU" TOTEBAG by REVERIE now! Opens worldwide! (: http://ayapritabelia.blogspot.com/2013/01/AyaBdayGiveaway.html

    ReplyDelete