Monday, 20 December 2010

hey ho hey ho

YO MA BITCHES, :D
It's me again, bored again, I mean seriously is it normal to be stuck in the house for two days straight! In the time I've been home I haven't even done anything of use like for example homework, but today I have actually tidied my room and boy does it look great now... it wont last though, no matter how tidy and how I want to keep it tidy it just doesn't seem to want to be that way, it is always when it comes to getting dressed...everyone knows what i mean.
So yeah, I'm just doing this to fill in time because I'm waiting for MEGAVIDEO to hurry it's ass up and let me watch the rest of 'The Lake House', it's kinda cheesy but it has brought tears to my eyes multiple of times.
Look how sexy I look! haha
Hmmm, you know what I may need to post more outfits as such. I'll start tomorrow I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment