Woah can you believe its october already. Because I can't, this is so crazy. So today I baked a victorian sponge cake, it turned out quite good actually which surprised me. I was in that mood, you know, the one where you feel like baking. Yesterday I went to town with my babe Tansy took some stoof back but didn't buy anything unfortunately. I'm finding that I'm rather quite fussy in the clothing department nowadays.
GAAH! school tomorrow, boo. I do enjoy it but I feel its soo stressful. My family are expecting me to be amazing at school, getting straight a's, seeing that I'm like the only girl in the family. ALL MY COUSINS ARE BOYS! They think I'm like a genius, but woah are they wrong.
I don't like posting something without a picture so heres something
Anyways enough of my ranting. Have a great start of the week.
Much Love Sheana xox
Sunday, 3 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment