Wednesday, 18 August 2010

well update update

It was one of my best friend's birthday today, it was quite cute birthday party actually. The party was like one you had when you were about 8 although the movie we watched was hardly suitable for an 8 year old (no it wasn't sexual at all) we in fact watched "inception". This was the 2nd time I have watched it and it was just as good. It is by no means one of the greatest movies I've seen lately including "Toy Story 3". After having seen Inception we had a rather cute little birthday dinner type thing; the ones which 8 year olds have with the paper plates, juice, pizza and singing happy birthday and having balloons everywhere type birthday :D.

On sunday we went to the Balloon fiesta I felt like making an effort dressing this day although it was going to be lots of mud everywhere. This was my outfit. Excuse the quality, I really need a new camera, I'm using my crap phone at the moment, when I do get one I'll take better pictures :D. I thought that wearing just the dress was a little boring and by adding the shirt it made it more fun and quirky. I liked this look as it kinda resembles an olden time type of school uniform and by adding the cream knit cardigan just made it look more relaxed clashing with the uniform type layer. Enjoy :)





Topshop dress
White Long-sleeved Shirt
Topshop Brogues
Vintage Wooly Cardigan
Belt - Blue Scarf tied into a ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment